Monday 7 November 2011

(Don't) Let It Snow

Its official! The snow has fallen! It doesn’t appear to be here to stay but, nevertheless, it has snowed and that means I can officially start showing off my Christmas decorations.  Living in a place that has had snow EVERY Christmas since I was born makes prepping for the holidays sans snow rather difficult. Snow brings out the holiday spirit!
Nothing helps the holiday spirit grow like Christmas shopping.  Unlike most, I actually enjoy Christmas shopping for my family and friends.  Mainly because I start EARLY and plan out well suited gifts throughout the year as ideas come to my mind.  I already have plans for everyone and now it’s just a matter of purchasing the items.  
My Christmas shopping will be kick started with a weekend trip with the bf to the Mall of America! No better way to start (and most likely finish) holiday shopping! Hopefully the snow/ice can stay away for the next couple days to make our 7.5 hour drive painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment